The Technical Section consists of individual members.
The Section’s membership is available to any natural person who is the SPP member, mainly:
- engineers and technicians employed in the paper industry or working for the industry
- others graduated from secondary schools or universities, provided they are employed in the paper industry or work for the industry
- persons whose professional achievements justify their acceptance as the Association’s members
- students of papermaking and related fields
- retired people, formerly employed in institutions connected with the paper industry
A corporate member may be a juridical or natural person interested in realization of the Association’s objectives and financially supporting them.
- attracting new individual and corporate members
- co-operation with foreign partners from TAPPI, PPTAC, PITA, FPEA, SPCI, ZELLCHEMING, ATIP, IPH
- co-operation with FSNT-NOT (the Federation of Scientific and Technical Association of the Chief Technical Organization), scientific and technical organizations, local governmental institutions
- organization of the PROGRESS Conference and other industry events
- training services
- consulting services by the SPP Group pf Experts
The above activities are realized by the fol lowing units:
- Clubs and circles grouping members according to their place of residence or interests
- The Historical Committee
- The Publishing Committee
- The Board of the Experts’ Group
- The Advisory Committee of the Polish Paper Review
A current supervision over the Section’s activities is held by the Technical Board chaired by the SPP Deputy Chairman responsible for technical affairs. The Board consists of chairmen of all Section’s organizational units.
The Section’s funds come from individual and corporate membership fees as well as economic and financial activity of the SPP.