The Section’s purpose is to represent the interests of members to the Government and local administration, to analyze current and future problems important for the paper industry, to exchange information concerning the industry and solve current production problems of all the SPP members.
The section’s activities include:
- technical, technological and operating consulting
- training activity for the paper industry personnel
- information on graduates from Papermaking and Printing
- initiating scientific researches for the paper industry
- popularization of the EU standards and regulations
- dissemination of information on the Best Available Techniques
A current supervision over the Section’s activities is held by the Board of Directors. Within the period between the Board of Directors’ meetings, Section’s activities are supervised by the Presidium.
The Section’s activities are financed according to the approved budget for a given year. Members pay annual fees, which amount depends on the scheduled activities.
A common position of the industry concerning its matters of interest, worked out by the Presidium shall be submitted by the Presidium and the SPP authorities to relevant national decision-makers.